|Many managers and leaders confuse activity with results, believing that by being active and constantly doing something, they are moving the business forward. This leads them to become frustrated and overwhelmed by urgent tasks. Successful leaders are able to overcome these difficulties and keep their ‘eyes on the prize’. This course presents ideas and suggestions that will enable you and your team to stay focused on what really matters – getting the results that count.
• To enable participants to distinguish urgent from the important
• To learn how successful leaders are able to keep their ‘eyes on the prize’.
• To enable participants to learn about setting the right goals
• To raise awareness of the SMART techniques for goal setting
• To enable participants to be more familiar with their own Influencing style
• To help participants learn how to monitor progress and give feedback
This course is aimed at team members, team leaders or supervisors, who need to develop the skills necessary to keep their ‘eyes on the prize’ and stay focused on what really matters – getting the results that count.